All fees are paid one month in advance. Fees are paid by standing order on the first month or by cash or cheque immediately preceding starting date.
Fees are payable for 51 weeks of the year including holidays and any absence.
Fees table (2013-2014)
|Under 3 years||3-5 years|
Terms and Conditions
Session times are as follows:
- Full day 7.45am-6pm
- Morning session 7.45am-1.30pm
- Afternoon session 1.30pm-6pm
A deposit of 2 weeks fees is payable to reserve your child’s place. This deposit is refundable when leaving, if fees are up to date and appropriate notice given. One months written notice will be required if a child is leaving.
Fees are payable one month in advance by standing on the first of each month.
The nursery operates for 51 weeks of the year, Monday to Friday. Our premises are only closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the 2nd of January.We close at 1pm on Christmas Eve and Hogmanay or the nearest working day.
Fees are payable for 51 weeks of the year including holidays and any absences.
For families where more than one child attends full-time (5 full days), a 10% discount will be given to the eldest child.
Fees are payable from agreed starting date booked with management and noted on registration form, whether your child is attending or not.
Fees are reviewed annually with the increase coming into effect on 1st August.
The Nursery Provides
- Settling period for all children commencing the nursery tailored to each child’s individual needs.
- Breakfast snack in the morning, for example wholemeal toast, porridge, weetabix etc.
- Afternoon snack in (fresh fruit and milk provided every day)
- Two course lunch (promoting healthy eating)
- A Christmas treat or outing for all children
- Regular local outings for children 3-5 years
- Celebration of a range of multi-cultural festivals.
- Graduation ceremony for children moving onto school (school tie provided)
- Independent Dance Teacher (Thurs am). Open to children in the 3-5yrs Sections. Girls and boys welcome (Additional cost)
Nursery Manager: Mary Anderson
Telephone: 0141 644 5858
Address: 9 East Kilbride Rd, Busby, Glasgow, G76 8JY